Happy new year to everyone, it's been a while since the last time I published on my blog, nevertheless this time I write you for inform you about the new existence of 4 different blogs, I'm going to tell you what are going to include, additionally, the new blogs will have a written version on english.
UNCOMMON PERCEPTIONSInside the blog title could be described what this blog is going to be about, this will be a place where I will let my nonsensical imagination to show the uncountable paranoids and the alternative endless visions of the reality or non-reality... I will tell you about the possibilities of a given condition or thought on the reality and its consequences on our daily routine... I will begin the post with.. what if...?
This will come to expose that reality is much less stable than we could consider... a reality that may surprise or even scare in its crazy vision.

SELF-IMPROVEMENT COUNSELING

SUBJECTIVE TRANSHUMANISM
Referring to the section of the original blog about science and technology, will discuss here all the news that leaves us both scientific and technological world and help us improve ourselves as human beings both on the mental terrain and the physical terrain as long as staring at those options that involve less risk to our health.
UNDEFINED SEXUALITY
We would not forget in regards to the ambiguity that surrounds us in respect to gender definition, so many visions and new discoveries were coming out that sexuality defined as the one option over another is leaving to make sense ... making way for a new and varied range of genres ... where categories make way for the grades of sexuality.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario